May 26, 2010

Suns Win Game 4, Shift Focus To Game 5


The Suns did what many people thought was impossible. They tied up the series at 2 a piece. The bench was a huge factor in the game. They even outplayed the Lakers' starters in the 4th quarter. That's something that I have never seen. Channing Frye also found his shot as well as Leandro Barbosa. Both had 14 points. Dragic had an outstanding night. Schooling Lakers players all night long. He is quickly becoming one of my favorites. The post-Nash era is looking better and better all the time. Now the focus shifts to Game 5. Can the Suns pull off the impossible? Can they steal game 5 away from L.A. and come back to Phoenix with a shot at the Finals? Seems like a tall order to me, but not impossible. I don't think L.A. can beat the zone. If they could, they would have done so last night. They don't have pure 3 point shooters. So, if they have to shoot themselves out of the zone defense, I think it will be very hard. I like our chances in game 5. They are not great chances, but I am a believer. Go Suns!!!!!!!!!!!
Check out this highlight:



SICK!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

future is bright with him! Excited to see what he has to come.

Jeff Downs said...

I agree, he will only get better and better too.