Jun 17, 2010

Kerr Is Gone


I just posted last month about how good of a job Kerr has done as GM, and now he is gone. He has decided that he wants to spend more time with his family and has taken a job with TNT. I don't know the whole story behind him leaving. I don't think anyone but Kerr and Robert Sarver really know the exact reason why he is leaving. All I know is that now we need a new GM. I guess Sarver is going to look at 30 different candidates for the job. I sure hope they pick the right one. The Suns can't afford another bad GM like D'Antoni and could use a better one than Kerr. Not that Kerr was bad, I just think you always look to improve in all facets of the orginization. Hopefully Sarver will pick the right one and we will start making more good moves than bad ones.

No comments: