Jun 28, 2010

More Suns Rumors

I think that it is safe to say that Amare Stoudemire is not going to be playing next year in the Purple and Orange. I'm thinking that he is probably headed to a team like Miami or maybe even New York. Who knows. All I know is, if this happens, the Suns have a huge hole to fill. There have been some rumors floating around that the Suns might sign PF David Lee who has played for the Knicks the last couple of years. He is a great rebounder, averaging just over 10 rebounds a game the last couple of years. I believe he was a 20-10 guy last year. I believe he averaged 21 points and 12 rebounds a game(don't quote me...I think these numbers are correct...just going off of memory...which could be bad..haha). Anyways, this will not fill the hole that Amare's departure would create. It is cheaper than signing Amare, and it allows us to continue to win games. Will we go to the Western Conference Finals with David Lee? I have no clue. I didn't even think that the Suns would make the playoffs this year. Anything is possible. Whatever the Suns do, I hope they make the right decision. I'm tired of being so close to a championship and getting my heart broken. Here are some of David Lee's highlights. You decide if the Suns should pick him up.


No comments: