Jun 13, 2010

Kobe Tries To Do It All


Winning a championship takes a team effort. In game 5 of the NBA Finals, it seems like Kobe had forgotten what got them there in the first place. Being a team. How many times did Kobe Bryant get the ball and dribble around and shoot. Sure he made a lot of the shots. He ended up with a game high 38 points. But what about his teammates? They did not have a chance to get involved in the game. It was Kobe Ball in the second half. I guess he felt like he needed to take the team up on his shoulders. I believe this hurt the team more than it helped. When Kobe stopped making all of his shots and it was time for someone else to step up and make a shot, they weren't in any rhythm to make the shot. Why? Because Kobe was the only one shooting. Great job Kobe. I think you need to remember what got you guys to the Finals. Stop trying to play Kobe ball and play as a TEAM. Not that I am rooting for him anyways. I'm still rooting for the Celtics all the way. I think they will win game 6 and shock the world. Go Celtics!!

P.S. Gasol is a sissy girl. A little physicality and he is taken out of the game. Toughen up you cave-manish freak.

No comments: